The following Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a user of Vidcam. Do not forget that your use of Vidcam is subject to these Guidelines as part of our Terms of Service. The Vidcam Platform culture shall be based on abidance to laws as well as mutual respect and fairness. In order to avoid any problems or confusion, please duly read and strictly obey the following general rules of the Vidcam Platform:
• videos may not contain pornographic or sexually explicit content, including but not limited to images of rape, bestiality, intercourse, masturbation, sadistic or masochistic abuse, explicit depiction of male or female genitalia, pedophilia or necrophilia
• the depiction or glorification of as well as incitement to violence is not allowed
• we do not tolerate the portrayal of dangerous, illegal or other inappropriate acts, including but not limited to animal abuse, drug abuse or humiliation of other
• Vidcam is nor for showing videos with shocking or disturbing content
• Your videos shall comply with copyright laws. This in particular means to submit only such videos that are produced by yourself or that you are authorized to use on Vidcam and/or to make sure that videos do not contain any copyright protected content without necessary authorization, such as excerpts of music tracks or something similar.
• we have zero tolerance of discrimination on the grounds of race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, physical or mental disability, sex, age, political or other opinion, sexual orientation or other factors prohibited by law.
• On Vidcam harassment, insults and intimidation, threatening, stalking as well as invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information is/are not permitted
• As spam is not accepted, do not use delusive titles, descriptions, tags or thumbnails for your videos
Please respect our Community-Guidelines and take them seriously, which includes not attempting to avoid or otherwise circumvent them. Don`t forget that in the case of any violation of these guidelines on your behalf Vidcam at its sole discretion will terminate your User Account and you will be prohibited from creating a new one in the future.
If you think that some of the content on the Vidcam Platform violates our Terms, including these community guidelines, or any other legal provision please do not hesitate to flag the video concerned as “inappropriate” to submit it for review by Vidcam staff. You may also send a detailed letter to our Content department at Zuma Mobile Pte. Ltd., 57 Cantonment Road, Singapore 089755, Singapore or inform us via e-mail under email@example.com specifying the date, your name, the URL address and a description of the content in question as well as the username of the person that submitted it.